http://lucyannabeljones.bigcartel.com/

Sunday 13 April 2014

FMP: Introduction

Let me begin by saying Hello! I'm Lucy, a Textile Design student currently working on my Final Major Project, which I will be sharing little snippets of through this blog. For my FMP I am taking inspiration from Cannock Chase, an area of the English countryside where I grew up, to create a collection of wallpapers and furnishing fabrics. The main focus of my project is the colours and textures of the natural landscape which I have been exploring through large scale, expressive paintings. I have been sharing my work so far through Instagram and you can see a selection of my photos below.






I'm hoping to post here regularly about my project and how it is progressing but in the mean time you can see more of my work on Instagram. 
   Thanks for stopping by!

 @lucyannabeljones #lucyjonestextileFMP