http://lucyannabeljones.bigcartel.com/

Friday 13 June 2014

BIAD Textile Design Graduate Show 2014: Part One

It's been an exciting week over at Parkside, with the opening of the BIAD Graduate Shows. It's been lovely to see everyone's hard work displayed so professionally, and also being able to show my friends and family what I've been busy doing for the last 4 months! I just wanted to stop by and share with you a few snippets of the show and feature some talented designers.

Degree show display featuring (from right to left) work by myself, Bijal Manek, Fiona Elmslie & Samantha Blount.


Amy Kelly
Amy Kelly
Emily Ainsworth
‎Brónagh Teague
Heather Hodgkins
Heather Hodgkins
Hester Bennett Carter
Hester Bennett Carter
Hester Bennett Carter
Melissa Kaye
Melissa Kaye
Kate Hollowood
Kate Hollowood
(All images are my own and all work belongs to the designers named)

If you would like any further details about the work featured then please get in touch! You can also see more on the BCU Textile Design Tumblr or by visiting the degree show in person, it is still open until Saturday 14th June. I will back soon with another post about the show!