http://lucyannabeljones.bigcartel.com/

Saturday 7 June 2014

Next Steps: New Designers 2014

It's been a hectic few weeks but I am happy to say that I have now handed in my Final Major Project! Our show is up and ready to open on Monday 9th June, it will be a fantastic show with around 70 Textile Design graduates showcasing 4 months of hard work; I would thoroughly recommend visiting.


This week I received the exciting news that I have been chosen to exhibit my work at New Designers 2014! Only 17 graduates from our course are offered this opportunity and I was shocked and thrilled to be chosen from so many talented Textile Designers.

"New Designers is the UK's most important graduate design exhibition, full of innovation and fresh thinking. The show sees over 3,000 of the most talented, newly graduated designers from the UK's leading universities come together to exhibit in one spectacular venue - the Business Design Centre, London."

So, in around two weeks I will be packing up my giant paintings and taking them to London! My work will be exhibited along with other BCU Textile Design Graduates on Stand T20, in Part One of the show. I hope to see you there!!

More information about visiting BIAD Graduate Shows and New Designers 2014, Part One.