http://lucyannabeljones.bigcartel.com/

Sunday 18 May 2014

FMP: Cushion Designs

Alongside my wallpapers I have also been designing a range of cushions and last week I had a number of these designs digitally printed onto cotton. The digital print process is something I tend to shy away from as it can be in contrast to my usual handmade aesthetic, however it is a really effective way of translating my paintings onto fabric and I am very happy with the results. I have also been sketching a few pieces of furniture to visualise my designs onto, hopefully adding a little more personality to the collection.





With only a couple of weeks until the deadline this may be my last post for a while but I will be sure to stop by and share some photos of mine and my friends work in the degree show, which will be exhibited from 9th-14th June. Bye for now!