http://lucyannabeljones.bigcartel.com/

Monday 23 June 2014

New Designers 2014

It's the start of a big week for me as today I begin preparing to exhibit my work at New Designers in London. Since I found out that I had been chosen I've been busy getting ready, mainly preparing press material to give out at the show. Promoting myself and having the confidence to talk to other people about my work is something I struggle with, but I'm trying to push all the little worries and doubts to the back of my head and get on with enjoying this experience! It's been really satisfying to compile the press packs, each one feels like a little snapshot of my project.However, after carefully cutting sticking and folding each one by hand I do feel quite strange about just giving them away. Hopefully the visitors at New Designers will appreciate them and feel excited about my work, fingers crossed!


The finished press packs contain my CV, press release, a CD of images, postcard, brochure and business card. Come and see me at New Designers Part 1, Stand T20 if you would like to see more!


I also wanted to share these beautiful flowers I was given upon completing my degree. Sweet Williams and Peonies to brighten up my flat through the long days working on press packs! I have been sharing photos like all of these on Instagram and will probably be sharing more through the next week at New Designers. Please do come and say Hello if you're visiting!

More information about New Designers
Some amazing work by my fellow graduates!
More about my project on Artsthread