http://lucyannabeljones.bigcartel.com/

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Colour Inspiration: Indigo

Blue is one those colours which I am instinctively drawn to. My wardrobe is full of shades of pale, greyed off blue, very British shades of an overcast sky or a cold sea. But lately I've been finding myself drawn to a different shade of blue, indigo. Deep, dark and moody, indigo is a strong colour that makes an impact and creates a luxurious atmosphere for an interior scheme. I know that if I owned my own home I would be very tempted to paint one wall a dark indigo or grey to use as the perfect backdrop for photographs and still life's or for displaying art work.

Beautiful dark walls
1  2  3

Indigo Inspiration
  2  3  4  5
Indigo Inspiration
1  2  3  4  5


Further Reading:
Colour Inspiration: Yellow
Check out my colour board on Pinterest
An inspiring colour blog