http://lucyannabeljones.bigcartel.com/

Monday 20 April 2015

It's Been A While...

Despite my best intentions it's been seven months since my last post, and what a busy time it's been! So much has been happening in my little world that I haven't taken the time to write about all the changes that have been coming my way. However, being a natural archivist, I have been keeping a record of things over on Instagram and recently I have been going through my photos to reflect on the last few months.


I exhibited at the Dulux New Design Talent Show ; moved to Nottingham ; began a 6 month placement in the Romo & Black Edition Design Studios  ; explored my new neighbourhood ; visited Wollaton Hall ; tried new cafe's with friends and family ; settled into a routine at work and spent the weekends outside as much as possible ; avoided the crowds of Christmas shoppers; collected natural Christmas decorations ; appreciated the frosty mornings ; enjoyed movies and pizza with my friend Beth ; helped with the successful launch of several new Romo collections ; visited London to see Late Turner at Tate Britain ; ate tapas with the design team ; battled snow and public transport ; my boyfriend Joe moved to Nottingham to start a new job ; visited Birmingham ; appreciated lighter mornings and the start of Spring ; discovered Attenborough nature centre ; painted a wren for Mothers Day ; watched a solar eclipse ; finished my placement at Romo with a huge mix of emotions and was surprised with beautiful thoughtful gifts, homemade cheesecake and a chip shop lunch ; had my work featured in Dulux Let's Colour magazine ; caught up with my friend Alice at a new favourite restaurant ; went book shopping ; enjoyed a scenic Easter with my family in Wales.

And that, in a nutshell, is the highly abridged version of what I have been doing since my last post! Fingers crossed I won't leave it so long next time!